5 session Introduction to Mindfulness course
Time & Location
About the Event
This course is a wonderful introduction to the practice of mindfulness or if you have been practicing for a while and want to revisit and reaffirm the foundations of your practice, particularly after the last year and the challenges we have all faced.
- Week 1 - Introduction - what is mindfulness, creating stillness and developing our anchors
- Week 2 - Returning home - The breath and the body.
- Week 3 - The river of thoughts - observing our experience with a gentle awareness.
- Week 4 - Equanimity, balance and kindness, how our practice flows into life.
- Half day retreat - A time to reflect on the course, discuss next steps on how to develop your practice further and consolidate your practice. An information booklet is provided and recorded meditations to use in between the sessions. Learn 4 different meditation practices.
Starts 7th June, and runs every Monday evening for 4 weeks. Includes a half day retreat on July the 10th.
Course fee includes information booklet (pdf) 4 x 90 minute sessions via secure zoom meeting and one half day retreat session via zoom from 09.30 to 13.00 on the 10th July.
Course is guided by Roger Hunt, qualified and fully insured coach and mindfulness teacher, following the good practice guidelines for Mindfulness teachers.
This course may not be suitable if you are experiencing depression or severe anxiety. Please speak to your GP prior to booking and or please do reach out to me on the contact details below if you would like to check if this course is suitable for you. You will be required to fill out a short assessment form prior to starting the course.
If you have any questions about the course or wish to talk to me on the phone about it prior to signing up please contact me at email@example.com or call me on 01332 742624.
- 5 Session course ticket£75£750£0